- The BCE Read-a-thon will be here soon — January 20-26, 2018.
- Before January 20: Start reaching out to sponsors and selecting books!
- You can use send this to grandparents, family friends, aunts & uncles and anyone else who’d support your child’s education!
- January 20 – January 26: Read! Read! Read!
- Minutes must be tracked using the online minute tracker
- January 21: Maverick Jack’s event
- Head to Maverick Jack’s, mention Read-a-thon and a portion of your bill will benefit BCE!
- January 23: Shop & Dine Event. Head to Burlingame Ave to shop and dine — a portion of the proceeds with benefit BCE!
- January 26 – January 30: Collect Donations
- We strongly encourage that all donations be made online by visiting bcefoudation.org. If online donations cannot be made, please use the envelope to insert cash or checks.
- January 30: Envelopes and Donations are Due!
- Donation envelopes are due to your teacher! Online donations can be made here!
It’s a week-long fundraiser that promotes literacy, inspires excitement about reading, and helps fund our students’ education.
Students seek sponsorships for a reading marathon to benefit BCE and compete for classroom and individual prizes awarded for the most minutes read! Be on the lookout for your student’s Read-a-thon envelope and get ready to help your student to track all minutes read outside of class. All donations are tax-deductible and will be counted as part of your annual contribution to BCE.
STUDENTS: Track your minutes here.
DONORS: Make your donations to Read-a-thon here! Thank you!