We have only a few weeks left to raise the final $550,000 of our $2 million goal to both sustain our existing programs and hire a new Director of Innovation.
This new district-wide resource would:
- Drive digital literacy and creative use of technology in our classrooms
- Ensure close alignment with tech standards
- Recruit and onboard new, highly-skilled teachers
- Foster private/public partnerships
- Establish design-focused instruction and STEAM best practices across our district leveraging existing investments and strategic new ones
- Lead a new Innovation Institute that will equip teachers with new skills and tools
If we can come together and give what we can to make a $2 million investment in our schools with our grant next year, we can sustain our amazing programs and help BSD fund the Director of Innovation – but time is short.
Please donate today so we can make this happen for our kids!