BCE Foundation is deeply grateful for donations of all kinds that contribute to the success of our annual campaign. Dinner Dance and Auction purchases, prize drawing tickets, golden paddle tickets and auction donations raise money for BCE but do not count towards a family’s annual campaign donation. Only donations made during the live auction’s Fund-A-Need count towards a family’s annual campaign donation total. To read the full BCE Foundation Gift Listing Policy, please visit bcefoundation.org/resource-center/.
General Auction Guidelines
- Auction items are available for pick-up in the Auction Clearing Room the night of the event (9:00 p.m. to midnight)
- BCE will hold unclaimed auction items for 60 days or the end of the school year, whichever comes later. After this date, unclaimed items may be re-auctioned to the next highest bidder.
- Restriction/Item Value: All items are sold “AS IS”. The item or items you purchased by being the winning bidder are not warranted and/or guaranteed by BCE. Any dispute or claim arising from the purchase is between the donor and the winning bidder. BCE recommends that you verify the value, use, restriction and expiration dates as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- BCE is not responsible for any items or events after the winning bidder has received them.
- Some of the items sold are subject to mutually agreeable times by the purchaser and donor on a space available basis. Please make reservations for specific dates as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Both event hosts and bidders/attendees understand that BCE is neither responsible nor liable for any incident, including injuries or property damage, that occurs in relation to any privately hosted party or activity.
- The amount of the auction price in excess of the item’s fair market value may qualify as a charitable deduction. Consult your tax advisor for specific details.
Click here to browse our online auction!