The BCE Dinner Dance and Auction is coming up on April 16, and we’re currently collecting auction items to make the event a success. If you or someone you know has access to totally rad auction items, we’d love to hear from you!
Items like autographed sports memorabilia, wine, and airline miles are always popular. Do you have a vacation home getaway, love to host parties, or have a service you could offer? These are just a few ideas of items that would be great additions to our auctions. All proceeds from the auctions help the Burlingame School District sustain and enhance exceptional public education for all Burlingame TK-8 students.
To make a donation, please complete and email the family donation form by Friday, February 12 to your school’s BCE auction representative:
- Franklin: Tania Forrest email@example.com
- Lincoln: Ingrid Gauthier firstname.lastname@example.org
- McKinley: Judy Gum email@example.com
- Roosevelt: Kristin Flenniken Kristin.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Washington: Joe Benaglia email@example.com or Anne Marie Soler firstname.lastname@example.org
- BIS: Betsy Rosen email@example.com
Or, you can mail the form to: BCE Dinner Dance and Auction Donations, Attn: Fabiola Price, PO Box 117730, Burlingame, CA 94010.
And in the mean time, mark April 16 on your calendar for BCE’s Totally Awesome Prom Night!